Skip to content
Ingredients (2 persons):
- 1 boneless chicken breast, skinless, cut into halves
- 1 avocado
- juice from 1/2 lime
- 1 tomato, finely diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 onion, minced
- fresh, minced basil leaves
- pepper, salt
- soy sauce – optional
- Preheat the oven to 180oC/ 350oF.
- Cut the avocado lengthwise all the way around. Twist the halves and using your knife strike and remove the pit. With a large spoon, scoop the avocado out of its peel. Slice the avocado lengthwise.
- In a mixing bowl add the avocado, tomato, onion, garlic, basil, lime juice, pepper. Mix this all together.
- Wash the chicken then pad dry with paper towels.
- Lay a piece of chicken out on a flat surface. Cut the chicken piece carefully as you do for barbecue. Put some salt.
- Lay it onto a chicken breast one spoon of the mixture. Roll the meat over the mixture. Use just about half of your avocado mixture for the chicken breast.
- Place them in the oven and put some pepper, oil and soy sauce over. The soy sauce will create a tasty crust.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve it with rice (optional) and one spoon of the remained avocado mixture.