Ingredients (4 portions)
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 boneless, skinless chicken breast thinly sliced
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 yellow bell pepper
1 red bell pepper
1 chilli pepper (may it be dried)
2 ripe papayas
2 tablespoons sesame seeds for garnish
- Cut papayas into halves, deseed them and remove skin. Then slice them.
- Slice the red thinly and yellow bell pepper
- Mix the lemon juice, soy sauce in a bowl and add chicken to the mixture. Let it marinate for about half an hour.
- Heat the oil in a wok over medium-high heat, throw in the chopped garlic. chilli pepper and a tablespoon sesame seeds
- Then add to the wok the chicken with the marinade, stir it for 2 minutes.
- Add the bell peppers and cook for one more minute.
- Add the papaya, let it cook for another minute until it changes a bit its color
- Serve warm over boiled rice, garnish it with the remaining spoon of sesame seeds